Utility Companies raise their rates because so many homes are Going Solar.
This means less transmission and distribution fees, right?
- In summer during the daytime is also when sun is high and mighty. This is when we sell at Summer time Rates.
- In winter, we will buy this energy back at a lower cost per kWh.
In the meantime:
- PG&E thanks us for becoming solution to a problem.
- The grid benefits from our help.
- Solar installation allows us to become mini-energy factories supporting the grid rather than strictly consumers who buy buy buy.
- It becomes more of a give and take mutual partnership with limited seating.
I have an electric vehicle, but don’t charge at home, so I won’t benefit much from solar.
A. Electric bill of $50 or more, expect
- Save money.
- Invest almost all the dollar amount previously paid to utility company will now go into an asset you own.
- Feel more in control.
B. Electric Vehicle Rate Plan.
- This is a Time Of Use Rate Plan.
- Only EV owners qualify for this plan.
- You need to document VIN number with utility company.
We might be moving, so we won’t see a return on investment.
Can you imagine a scenario where the family purchasing your home does not use electricity?
We have a list of realtors with proven success in solar.
I have personally helped several families who sold their homes with solar. The realtors we worked with were very affirmative as solar loans transferred with ease and were a selling point on MLS.
It‘s a bill we have to pay anyways. Why not start saving today and set up future home buyer with lower monthly payments?
Please search the question online: “Do homes with solar sell faster”. You will find plenty of good factual research here: